Welcome to Room 104, 5th Grade Language Arts and Social Studies
Hello, Welcome to Ms. Olszewski's class! I teach 5th grade Language Arts and Social Studies to rooms 104 and 101. I would like to share some information about myself:
- I have been teaching at Reilly School for the past 23 years, the best school in the world!
- I have a BA in Business Administration from DePaul University.
- I have a Masters in Teaching from National-Louis University.
- I am endorsed in Middle School Language Arts, Social Studies, Bilingual and English as a Second Language.
Here's what you need for my class
- One red 3-subject notebook.
- One red composition notebook.
- One red plastic folder
- One blue plastic folder.
- Sticky notes.
- One highlighter.
- One pencil pouch with sharpened pencils and black or blue pens.
- We follow the PBIS matrix. Students need to be Respectful, Responsible, and Safe!
- Students need to read for 40 minutes and fill out their reading logs daily.
- Students need to keep their novels in a plastic bag zip lock baggie for protection.
- Students need to be responsible and take care of the novels they check out from the classroom library. Any books that are lost or damaged, need to be replaced or student will be charged a 10 dollar fee.
- All assignments need to be turned in on time.
- Homework will be posted on Google Classroom, and the link will be posted on this website.